Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forgot to cancel the DVLA driving test
FightBack Forums > Discussion > The Flame Pit
Mehreenadnan
Hello guys.
Sorry if this is being posted In the wrong category. My husband booked his place for a private hire booking test. Due to some reasons he will be unable to attend the test on the specific day 26/06/2015. But the cancellation policy said to cancel the test latest by 22/06/2015.
Now I really need help here.
I tried to cancel but the website asked for a complete rebook with complete money. Is there any other way I can get this test cancelled.
I messed it up!
Need help
Thanks
peterguk
Sounds as though they require a few days notice - seems reasonable.

If you forgot to cancel/rebook, then from what you say, you'll have to pay again.

Shame they don't charge people who miss doctors appointments.
Mehreenadnan
Well, there is a medical condition with him. He changed his medication. Which had adverese effects. So that's why .....
trubster
QUOTE (Mehreenadnan @ Wed, 24 Jun 2015 - 20:31) *
Well, there is a medical condition with him. He changed his medication. Which had adverese effects. So that's why .....

Is the medication long term? Probably a lucky escape if they have "Adverse effects"
Mehreenadnan
Thank you guys. Spoke to DSA just now. They cancelled the test and have asked for a doctor's note so they can rebook the booking.
Well he started antibiotics just 2days ago, which gave him trouble. Will see the doctor today.
Thank-you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.