Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP ! Made a mess of Parking Eye
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
Darko13
Click to view attachmentOn the 2nd February I parked in a local retail park apparently I overstayed the time. I never ever saw a sign but a week later I received the usual photo / letter from Parking Eye. It didn't look professional just a wonky photocopy. Anyway after some googling and because of it appearance I didn't take it seriously and ignored this and the next letter. I then went away and upon return had been barraged with letters. Then I received the taking to court letter and decided to act. I copied and pasted a 'proper ' response ( from MSE I think ). Now I've received attached letters that seemed to disprove said copied appeal or just blind me with legality !! I've spoken to POPLA and Parking Eye and they both say because it's past the 28day appeal deadline it's PAY OR GO TO COURT!!
Is this true ?
Is this even legal ?

Can anyone help

Thanks in advance for your help
emanresu
Firstly take down your pics, Donna, as it identifies you. They read these threads

Secondly, did you appeal and get a POPLA code. If so what happened?

Thirdly, go back and get a pic of the signs. The words = contract

Also if you were a customer that day, then now is the time to tell PE and suggest that as a "genuine customer" they would have cancelled it anyway as it will have been in their contract with the retail centre.

Contact the centre and ask who is the managing agents. Then contact the managing agents to ask them to intervene as a "genuine customer". PE work for the Centre not the other way round, though you wouldn't thinks so sometimes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.