Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two Offences on the same day in different cities
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
ddf4
Hi

The first offence committed was involved the use of a mobile phone and the second was on a country road in York which involved overtaking on solid white lines . For the second, I received a letter from the police detailing that they would not be taking any action but invited me to write to them with regards to why I carried out this offence. I was not stopped by the police. For the first offence, I was stopped by the police on the motorway and issued with a TOR.

Both of these offences occurred in different cities which are over 100 miles from each other. I have still not heard back from the police for the mobile phone offence and now it has been almost 28 days.

Will the fact I commited a second offence lead to any issues with the TOR. Will they consider it in decieding what to do? Do forces share information?
peterguk
Since they are totally unrelated and different offences, i see no reason why one should have any effect on the other.

A follow up to a TOR can take between weeks and months. Providing they have your correct address, there's nothing you can do but wait and see what arrives in the post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.