Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parking Eye - going down
FightBack Forums > Discussion > News / Press Articles
freddy1
I have just been emailed a photo of a parking eye ticket , yup we have all seen them , however this one is for north of the border (Scotland) with full reference to the protection of freedom act and POPLA.

the copy I have has been amended to remove details , but the town , and the first half of the postcode are there , (and other details)

trying to think of the most effective way to get PE sanctioned , I know the BPA won,t give a monkeys neither will (give us £2.50) DVLA

suggestions please

was going to blow it up , stick it on the side of a van and park at buckshaw village , but don,t think the muppets would spot the mistake.

happiness setting in now ,

anon45
Could this possibly be the same PPC which recently, in the Beavis case, told the Court of Appeal of England and Wales that it is a "reputable, ethical parking management company"? ohmy.gif

Surely not!
freddy1
might be , <spits>

the one that does 27 checks before issuing tickets

fun time ahead
Broadsword
QUOTE (freddy1 @ Mon, 9 Mar 2015 - 17:34) *
I have just been emailed a photo of a parking eye ticket , yup we have all seen them , however this one is for north of the border (Scotland) with full reference to the protection of freedom act and POPLA.

the copy I have has been amended to remove details , but the town , and the first half of the postcode are there , (and other details)

trying to think of the most effective way to get PE sanctioned , I know the BPA won,t give a monkeys neither will (give us £2.50) DVLA

suggestions please

The 'victim' should be advised to make an immediate and formal complaint to their (local) Scottish Trading Standards and politely cite the pending CEL case as the comparator as to what action he/she expects them to undertake.
freddy1
yes , they were going to see there local plod , I have steered them in the direction of the trading standards in aberdeen and told them to mention the CEL (deal) case
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.