Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newlyn Bailiffs HELP!
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
bigzmiah
Afternoon all

I have a parking ticket that i appealed and lost back in april. I then forgot to pay and it went to the bailiffs. In december i applied for a OOT which was refused recently. I have received text messages from the enforcement agent who is demanding a payment of £512. £202 (fine) £75 (Compliance) and £235 (enforcement). They claim to have attended my property which they say they can prove.

I can not afford to pay this and they are threatening to attend today at 2pm. What to do?
2cupsofcoffee
The usual advice when it has reached this stage is to contact bailiffadviceonline (small fee payable).

Meanwhile -keep ALL doors and windows locked. You do NOT have to let bailiff in.

Also, either lock car in garage or if you don't have one, then arrange to park on friend's drive so that they cannot clamp it and hold it to ransom.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.