Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Elite Management (Midlands) PCN/Ultimate customer solutions
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
MRSJJ
Hi all,
After some advice, basically the driver of my car received a PCN in July, did a lot of research online and decided to wait for a notice to keeper, presumed it had gone away as I heard nothing until yesterday when I received a letter from Ultimate Customer Solutions stating I now have 14 days to pay £172. Surely this isn't right?
Not really sure how I should handle things from here on and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
kommando
Likely Elite never sent the NTK as they are now in IPC not BPA, so they will have engineered it so you did not have access to appeal to IPC. IPC appeals are a sham anyway so unless there is history of Elite taking people to court you had best go into ignore mode unless court papers arrive. Others will have a look and hopefully have more info on Elite and any court history.
Gan
Edit your post to make clear that the driver of your car received a PCN
IPC members use forum threads to argue that OPs were driving

Dear Sir

Ref ****

I note your letter dated ****

I deny any debt to Elite Management (Midlands) Ltd
Refer it back to your client

For your information, the Notice to Keeper that you refer to was never served.
The conditions to hold me liable under the Protection of Freedoms Act have not therefore been met

It is out of the question that i will make any payment to your company.

Yours Faithfully
MRSJJ
Thanks for your reply. What about Elite? Should I acknowledge them or go back to ignoring the matter?
Gan
You don't contact Elite

The letter tells UCS to refer it back so that Elite has to contact you
MRSJJ
Thanks again
Umkomaas
QUOTE (kommando @ Sun, 30 Nov 2014 - 18:13) *
Likely Elite never sent the NTK as they are now in IPC not BPA, so they will have engineered it so you did not have access to appeal to IPC. IPC appeals are a sham anyway so unless there is history of Elite taking people to court you had best go into ignore mode unless court papers arrive. Others will have a look and hopefully have more info on Elite and any court history.

Elite are not showing on the IPC AOS list; still on the BPA AOS list.

Interestingly/oddly, Solution Labs Ltd (of which UCS is a part) have joined the IPC - yet seemingly undertaking no car park management (reading their fledgling website).

http://www.solutionlabs.co.uk/index.html
MRSJJ
QUOTE (Umkomaas @ Sun, 30 Nov 2014 - 20:34) *
QUOTE (kommando @ Sun, 30 Nov 2014 - 18:13) *

Elite are not showing on the IPC AOS list; still on the BPA AOS list.

Interestingly/oddly, Solution Labs Ltd (of which UCS is a part) have joined the IPC - yet seemingly undertaking no car park management (reading their fledgling website).

http://www.solutionlabs.co.uk/index.html

I saw that Elite aren't listed on the IPC yet the letter from UCS has IPC on the bottom. I can't see anything regarding UCS on the internet other than the ultimate solutions lab you mention which gives nothing away....
Albert Ross
paymypcn [SolutionLabs] Act as back office agents for a number smaller ppc's dealing with appeals as well as taking payment.
MRSJJ
Hi,
As per advice on this thread I have now wrote a letter to UCS. Last night also emailed British Parking Association to complain about the way in which this has been handled who have requested that I forward to them copies of any documentation so as they can investigate this matter. Are they likely to be much help?
ManxRed
Honestly? No.

A PPC could drown 10 puppies in a sack and the BPA would say they've done nothing wrong.

However they may just have a quiet word with the PPC which might persuade them to drop the ticket. Worth a try, and the more complaints the BPA receive, the sillier they look when they find 'nothing wrong'.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.