Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pcn - tower hamlets
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
jayman
Hi guys new to this excellent reviewed forum.
I was given a ticket by a mobile cctv vehicle for parking on a pavement, which i did. Only did so as members of the public parked on private parking bay and i only parked to go and tell those that parked (who were across the other side in an institute). Literally went across for 1 minute only to be captured by the cctv vehicle.
I have appealed stating my case and the fact that i was there for work purposes, unable to park due to other members of the public using private nhs land. Of course they rejected.
Now its either pay £65 or go to the adjuticators. Do i have a leg to stand on? Shall i follow through with appeal as the fine will go up to £130 if i do so.
boxers64
QUOTE (jayman @ Thu, 6 Nov 2014 - 22:53) *
Hi guys new to this excellent reviewed forum.
I was given a ticket by a mobile cctv vehicle for parking on a pavement, which i did. Only did so as members of the public parked on private parking bay and i only parked to go and tell those that parked (who were across the other side in an institute). Literally went across for 1 minute only to be captured by the cctv vehicle.
I have appealed stating my case and the fact that i was there for work purposes, unable to park due to other members of the public using private nhs land. Of course they rejected.
Now its either pay £65 or go to the adjuticators. Do i have a leg to stand on? Shall i follow through with appeal as the fine will go up to £130 if i do so.

post u all docs omit identifying details Pcn No,personal details, reg etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.