Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Urgent Help CCJ from PE!
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
philipstreet123
So looking at others here I got the same letter from Parking Eye as a result of moving house (attached identical copy). This "offense" took place in January 25th 2014 and the 1st letter I've got was 31st October. They claimed they couldn't track me via DVLA so I've been issued with a CCJ - "subsequently we requested Judgement on this Claim".

"We advise you there is currently a CCJ on your credit record" - We therefore require payment of £190.00 to mark it "satisfied"

PLEASE HELP! Has a judgement already been made against me?!? What are my options and how do I proceed!

I can prove I moved address and I'm prepared to go to court if needs be but I need your advise guys!

Do I have any options or do I have to pay £190 to stop a CCJ destorying my credit history.

Much Appreciated in Advance.

Phil
kirkbyinfurnesslad
You pay for the CCJ and it will be on your credit file for 6 years,
If you want it removed from your credit file you will have to pay for a set aside, £155
matt285
QUOTE (philipstreet123 @ Thu, 6 Nov 2014 - 16:44) *
So looking at others here I got the same letter from Parking Eye

So then the advice is exactly the same and you have exactly the same options.

If you want to fight and get it set aside you know what to do - PM me your email address and I can send you the required info for this. But you will remember that you have to pay £155 for this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.