Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Premier Park - Parking charge for using own space
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
Semaphore
Hi guys,

I was hoping for some advice, my partner and I have exclusive use of a parking space as part of our tenancy. She got back from holiday recently and due to combination of jet lag and absent mindedness didn't notice our permit was not correctly on display. The following morning we found a receipt for a parking charge from Premier park affixed to the vehicle.

I know generally the advice is to wait for a notice to keeper to be sent, but I have heard that some companies try their luck and don't send these out, does anybody have any advice regarding Premier Park and their practices and whether or not we would be best waiting for a NTK or if we should start the appeals process without this.

Additionally, assuming this will escalate to POPLA what am I best to start researching / building a case. I've already checked our tenancy and there is no stipulation concerning permits within this (although there is no mention of the parking space itself either, but the bays are allocated and thus assume the lack of reference shouldn't cause any issue), I've started to try and research things but feel a bit of my depth at this point.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, please let me know if I've omitted any details that could be important.

Many thanks.
Gan
Your lease trumps any signs placed by Premier

Wait for the Notice to Keeper to arrive when you can put in a hard challenge
kommando
Additionally, assuming this will escalate to POPLA what am I best to start researching / building a case.

Go to the completed cases part of the forum, lots of winning examples, GPEOL is fav which is basically your costs from my parking amount to nothing not £100 so prove it.

Your lease trumps any contract between parking company and the management company so you could remove permission for them to enter your parking spot and if they issue any more tickets this will amount to trespass which you will claim costs from them. Its be done and monies paid.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.