Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: will ticket be enforceable?
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
euphoria1z
Hi

I was stopped on double yellow lines, sitting in the car waiting for my aunt who is elderly, to come back when a council traffic warden
approached my car, took a photo from the back and front at which point I moved off.

There was another car behind me also on double yellow lines with no one inside it, but the warden obviously decided to deal with my car
first ( I wonder why when I was in the car ready to move and no one was in the car behind so it makes sense to book that car first...no??)

anyway, as he never gave me a ticket, nor did I see anything print off from his little machine, nor did he get a note of my tax disc number
( unless he gets that from the photo) do you guys think I will get a ticket in the post or was he just trying to get me to move? does he need to
to place a ticket on the windscreen? or atleast hand it to me ?

will I find out in 14 days time???

Thanks
Bluedart
QUOTE (euphoria1z @ Mon, 2 Jun 2014 - 17:50) *
Hi

I was stopped on double yellow lines, sitting in the car waiting for my aunt who is elderly, to come back when a council traffic warden
approached my car, took a photo from the back and front at which point I moved off.

There was another car behind me also on double yellow lines with no one inside it, but the warden obviously decided to deal with my car
first ( I wonder why when I was in the car ready to move and no one was in the car behind so it makes sense to book that car first...no??)

anyway, as he never gave me a ticket, nor did I see anything print off from his little machine, nor did he get a note of my tax disc number
( unless he gets that from the photo) do you guys think I will get a ticket in the post or was he just trying to get me to move? does he need to
to place a ticket on the windscreen? or atleast hand it to me ?

will I find out in 14 days time???

Thanks

do you guys think I will get a ticket in the post

Knowing how those scumbags work, you probably will.
euphoria1z
so I cant argue that there was no pcn issued (if NTO arrives)?

can he issue ticket with just front and back photo and nothing else?
Bluedart
QUOTE (euphoria1z @ Mon, 2 Jun 2014 - 18:59) *

They can and do what they like. Your job is to challenge what they did and why they did it.
Incandescent
QUOTE (Bluedart @ Mon, 2 Jun 2014 - 19:01) *
QUOTE (euphoria1z @ Mon, 2 Jun 2014 - 18:59) *

They can and do what they like. Your job is to challenge what they did and why they did it.

If they issue by post and claim prevented from serving by driveaway or threats, you need to confront them by appealing. A lot of CEOs prefer to record and not issue until later if the driver is present but this is illegal
hcandersen
Before we get to 100 posts without sight or sound of a PCN, would the OP please park this until something material happens.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.