Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parking Ticket Appeals Service?
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
hell66
Having received letter from CEL confirming receipt of payment (no mention of Co-op who actually paid them), I have had a strange e-mail from someone claiming to be Parking Ticket Appeal Service asking to join them on LinkedIn. Im not on LinkedIn and am not going to respond but just looked strange and wondered if anyone had heard of them or knows anything about them.

thanks biggrin.gif
kirkbyinfurnesslad
that was me:)

Sorry i sent it to my entire email list by mistake even ended up sending an email by mistake to the likes of direct line
axeman
QUOTE (hell66 @ Fri, 4 Apr 2014 - 07:45) *
Having received letter from CEL confirming receipt of payment (no mention of Co-op who actually paid them), I have had a strange e-mail from someone claiming to be Parking Ticket Appeal Service asking to join them on LinkedIn. Im not on LinkedIn and am not going to respond but just looked strange and wondered if anyone had heard of them or knows anything about them.

thanks biggrin.gif

I am aware of a small group from Sheffield who are willing to sort out PPC's at early stages (not court) and make the problem go away for a small fee, we all should be able to beat these tickets for free but there are some who want an easy life and will pay.
hell66
Ah ok, that's fine, Ihad a strange feeling it might be genuine, which is why I didn't just ignore it, but guess I have become suspicious of eveything after dealings with CEL

biggrin.gif
kirkbyinfurnesslad

I am aware of a small group from Sheffield who are willing to sort out PPC's at early stages (not court) and make the problem go away for a small fee, we all should be able to beat these tickets for free but there are some who want an easy life and will pay.
[/quote]

Thats myself, of course people can do it for free, some people just want it handling and knowing it will be dealt with no risk to themselves
emanresu
If this catches on, all it will do will drive down the price of "making it go away".

Why next you'll know that PE will be settling for £15.99 - which is the average price of their tickets anyway...... wink.gif
axeman
QUOTE (kirkbyinfurnesslad @ Fri, 4 Apr 2014 - 08:02) *
QUOTE (axeman @ Fri, 4 Apr 2014 - 07:50) *
QUOTE (hell66 @ Fri, 4 Apr 2014 - 07:45) *

thanks biggrin.gif

Thats myself, of course people can do it for free, some people just want it handling and knowing it will be dealt with no risk to themselves

agree, you can't beat choice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.