FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
loucos
1. Was the offence in England or Scotland England
2. The name of the Constabulary Humberside
3. Date of the offence 6/11/05
4. Date of the NIP 8/11/05
5. Date you received the NIP Not sure but within 14 days
6. Was the NIP addressed to you? Yes
7. Was the NIP sent by first class post, second class or recorded delivery? Not sure
8. Are you the Registered Keeper of the vehicle concerned (is your name and address on the V5/V5C)? If not then what is your relationship with the vehicle? Yes
9. Do you hold a UK or foreign driving licence. UK
10. How many current points do you have? 6
11. Out for a drive with better half. In unfamiliar territory (lost) swapped drivers so I could read map at a location I know not where. Zapped by LTI 20.20 TS at Thorpe Road near Howden apparently doing 48 in a 30.

I have already corresponded with Central Ticket Office asking for photos' despite the lovely supporting documentation saying I'm not entitled. They have agreed to make them available at local station subject to application in writing which I faxed to them 30/11/05.

Hoping the pictures will be inconclusive enough so that I can do the due dilligence route for driver ID but when it comes to returning the NIP should I use PACE as well?[/b]
andy_foster
Only use the PACE witness statement if you are admitting to being the driver.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.