Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOT SURE WHAT TO DO?
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
123kasabian
I received this letter from PATAS November 2013

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l429/br...zps9e2a51af.gif

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l429/br...zps1839e9c3.gif

Not sure where to go with this.

It is so long ago now I can barely remember any details.

Any advice/opinions?

orford
QUOTE (123kasabian @ Thu, 9 Jan 2014 - 20:17) *
It is so long ago now I can barely remember any details.

Any advice/opinions?

I can't remember either.

Have you not kept the originall PCN?
Incandescent
What advice do you want ? Unless you can be more forthcoming on what you did we cannot respond. If you made an informal challenge to the PCN, then got a Notice to Owner but did nothing, thinking the informal appeal was sufficient, then you have not followed the process. The PCN should have pointed out that if you get a Notice to Owner you must respond to it even if you have submitted an informal challenge.

But with no documents no more can be said, frankly.
123kasabian
sorry for the lack of detail.

I did make formal representations to the NTO ( paperwork I am currently searching for)

Greenwich council did not respond and I appealed some months later on the basis that I did not get a letter of rejection.

It then went to PATAS.

So unless I can find the formal reps I made I am stuffed? seems very unfair after all this time.

londonicon
contact greenwich and submit a subject access request under the data protection act and ask for all documents and internal emails about this case and see what that throws up.

That letter from PATAS does contradict it self somewhat.

That letter from patas is bullsĀ£$t,
it contains wrong and misleading information.
hcandersen
With respect you do not have time for the latter.

You have a deadline, 14 Jan.

I don't know what you've done since receiving this notice, perhaps you could tell us?

In any event, if you cannot find your reps you must still make a submission to PATAS, you cannot leave this hanging.

You must work out what you know, not just what you don't.
123kasabian
Unfortunately I did not have time during December to sort this out due to work commitments.

(To be honest I thought the whole matter had been dropped due to the time that had elapsed)

I will send a response to PATAS on Monday morning.

Can I ask for an extension to find the paperwork? I also found the letter a bit strange.

I have already told Greenwich council that formal reps were sent and not answered. Why would PATAS ask me for a copy? are they, in effect, asking me to prove that I sent formal reps? Am I expected to be able to prove this?

SchoolRunMum
Just stop searching for lost paperwork or you will miss your deadline! State as fact:

''I did make formal representations to the NTO but Greenwich council did not respond''.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.