Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CEO time to print ticket
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
SERS-uk
Hi everyone
Having issues with Westminster council CEO, is there anybody here that knows how long it takes to produce a ticket? From entering the details to ticket finished printing?

Regards
Mark
clark_kent
How long is a piece of string? I suspect it would vary on the speed of the CEO, the method used to input (key pad, stylus etc), software used and any information that was already recorded if the vehicle had been observed prior to PCN being issued. I would say at a rough guess from 20 secs to 2 mins.
SchoolRunMum
Did you receive a postal ticket then? Should have just added your Q to your thread (one case, one thread for all related queries is best on here):

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=83942

If you get a PCN show a pic of both sides of it on your original thread, in a new reply.

HTH
DastardlyDick
If this is the same case as your other thread, the length of time it takes to write/input a PCN is, IMHO, irrelevant. What is relevant is had the CEO actually started to put any of your vehicle details into their computer/form. Unfortunatley, I can't see any way of proving whether they had or not - it would come down to how credible a witness an adjudicator thinks the CEO is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.