Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New to PePiPoo and seek advice
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
montymonty
Just received a parking ticket from UKCPS. Will be going down the appeal appeal avenue and am sure i will win due to the ticket give for 'out of marked bay'. Well where i was parked is perfectly fine so to my question. After the letters too and fro when i win the popla appeal can i sue ukcps for repayment of the money spent on defending a fraudulent NCP, ie stamps paper time. Could be a novel way to cost them more money so they get taken to smalls claims court themselves. Or am i deluding myself.
Jlc
You could try but frankly not worth the hassle and unlikely to stick.
Derek Donovan
Hi
I won my case when I appealed to POPLA so now I'm taking New Generation Parking to a small claims court to recoup my costs, compensation damages and I'll be asking the court to award me "Punitive Damages" as a result of New Generation Parking inability to act as a proper business.
Further more I'm taking out a case for breaches of the data protection act against the DVLA for releasing my personal details and New Generation Parking for acquiring them.
Think about it, we all need to sing from the same hymn sheet and fight these un-just fines,
I’ve sent New Generation Parking my own PCN only I’ve called it a Personal Costs Notification.
If they fault pay by this Friday I will be sending off the forms to the small claims court.
If you would like me to email you with more information and how to get a claim into a small claims court send me an email to karvindon@talktalk.net

But well done why not take them on after all POPLA is approved by the government so no judge in the land can go against their rulings. It will cost you £37.00 to start the case off but when you win the parking company will have to pay you this as well back.
I made my PCN quite simple charging them hours at the minimum wage so they can't contest it, but then I added on 50 pence a mile for visiting the car park to take photographs and all the rest of my costs, printing, recorded post etc.
My bottom line is £250.00 lets see how they like that?
Take care,
Derek

kirkbyinfurnesslad
sorry but you are clearly in cloud cuckoo land here.

You really dont have a case here. Waste of time, waste of money, I some how do not think you will see this through and it will just drift of into space
Salmosalaris
Edit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.