Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: aldi bearwood
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
cazzy
Hi I have received a parking notice charge from parking eye for a 19 minute overstay. I was longer that day due to taking my neighbour shopping who had just had major surgery and exteremly slow on her feet. I don't have receipt for shopping. I am not the registered keeper of vehicle my husband is...therefore notice was sent to him and he wasn't driving. what should I do.....
Jlc
Don't ignore it for starters.

Get onto Aldi (Manager of the store for starters) - complain on their facebook page too - here. (Even if you don't have receipts for this particular visit they may be able to reference you as a frequent customer - if you are...)

In the meantime, appeal to PE - just say you were a genuine customer along with the reason for the 'overstay'. They might cancel but more than likely they'll 'demand' receipts but when they reject the appeal they must issue a POPLA code - then come back here.
jagger
Hi there

Can you answer a couple of questions please , did you get the notice to keeper (letter) within 14 days? Are you past the 28 day mark of that letter ? And I know it was Aldi from your Facebook posting, what did you send to them as an appeal. Thanks
cazzy
Yeah we got notice to keeper within the fourteen days and were still in the 28 day period x I told Aldi exactly what had happened. My neighbour has had full hysterectomy. Making her slow on her feet. She was extremely slow at walking and our shopping time was extended due to this. She paid cash and we don't have receipt.
jagger
Please just do a simple appeal to parking eye, explain as the above you are a genuine customer , you didn't see the signs and you were helping someone who is counted as disabled and it took longer to shop. Say that you wish to take this popla if they don't accept your appeal.
cazzy
Okay thank you. Will do this now. As the request for payment is in my husbands name. Can I still do this or will he have to.
Jlc
QUOTE (cazzy @ Fri, 27 Sep 2013 - 18:44) *
Okay thank you. Will do this now. As the request for payment is in my husbands name. Can I still do this or will he have to.

Him...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.