Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCN Borough of Newham contravention code 16
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
fsg
[/img]

Hi everyone,

Just looking for advice regarding this PCN I received. It was given to me on Nelson street in the Borough of Newham on the basis I contravened contravention code 16 which is (parked in a permit space or zone without clearly displaying a valid permit). I am sure that I read that there is a 2 hour max waiting time but I am not sure and I have not been back to read the parking sign notice. If anyone has anything valid to add regarding how I can deal with this will be much appreciated.

Regards
Enceladus
Start in the tried and tested manner. Please post up scrubbed scans of all sides of the Penalty Charge Notice. And also a Google Street View link to the location.
fsg
Google maps of the road

Click to view attachment

Thanks It the first time using the site so just getting used to it. I have included the google maps link and the scrubbed PCN hopefully I have done it right this time
Incandescent
If it is all Permit Holders Only parking on that street 08.30-18.00, then you are bang-to-rights if you did not display a valid permit. Where does this 2 hours waiting for anybody come from ?

Can you please also post the back of the PCN, and unblank the dates and times or we are in the dark when looking at the signs on GSV.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.