Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parking Eye help required.
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
dalesman
My wife overstayed in car park by approximately 30 minutes. We have subsequently received three letters from Parking Eye and two from Debt Recovery Plus which as per the advice at the time we ignored.
Subsequently County Court papers from Northampton have arrived and we have sent an acknowledgement. We now need to prepare the defence and would welcome any assistance any of your members can give with this. Reading the various forums there seems to be a suggestion that a brief defence at this stage giving Bullet Points is preferable to a fully detailed defence which can be given later and I would appreciate any comments for or against this course of action. Any assistance would be much appreciated.
emanresu
Why do you want to do court? Are you confident of winning.

Have a read of the instructions here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpo...amp;postcount=1

and use the information to get it back to the ADR (POPLA) stage. You could also try to get whoever hired them to cancel.
SchoolRunMum
QUOTE (dalesman @ Mon, 29 Jul 2013 - 18:45) *
My wife overstayed in car park by approximately 30 minutes. We have subsequently received three letters from Parking Eye and two from Debt Recovery Plus which as per the advice at the time we ignored.
Subsequently County Court papers from Northampton have arrived and we have sent an acknowledgement. We now need to prepare the defence and would welcome any assistance any of your members can give with this. Reading the various forums there seems to be a suggestion that a brief defence at this stage giving Bullet Points is preferable to a fully detailed defence which can be given later and I would appreciate any comments for or against this course of action. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Did you only get a 'Notice of Intended Litigation' from DRPlus, and not a Letter Before Claim from PE themselves?

See the advice here:

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=81180

HTH

P.S. No private messages please, can't handle them right now due to serious family issue.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.