Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parking Eye help needed
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
mih72
Hi

Just received a parking charge notice from Parking Eye for £85,on it is a photo of my car entering and leaving the car park within a space of 27 mins last Saturday.
When I got the letter I knew I had paid and would still have the ticket in my car. What I had done was enter the first 4 digits of my number plate and the last 3 digits of my old number plate. I did this as someone was asking me for change at the time I was entering the number plate into the machine and never noticed at the time.

Does anyone know where i stand on this as i have really already paid £1.80 for 27 mins parking.

thanks

Lesley

The Rookie
First up read the sticky.....

I would suggest a soft appeal to PE on the basis you give here, do not suggest you were the driver and correct your post above, PE will reject it of course (only way they make money) then we can help with a POPLA appeal using the code supplied.
Salmosalaris
Actually if you enclose a COPY ( not the original ) , PE may cancel

Dear PE
Re PCN

I am the registered keeper of vehicle ....
I enclose a copy of a valid ticket purchased for the day in question. As you will see there was a mix up entering the last three digits of the VRN into your machine .If you check your records you will see that no vehicle entered or left the car park with the VRN on the enclosed ticket and consequently there was no loss.

I assume that you will be accepting my challenge and notifying me of cancellation of this unlawful penalty. If you decide against this course of action you are required to issue me with a POPLA validation code for me to refer the matter for independent adjudication

Kind regards
Albert Ross
My Hospital (Landowner) has a computer link that shows all paid for parking by date and registration, For examples like yours. Your car park may too.
It is good to have PE shell out for PoPLA, it is nice when a landowner tells them to Can-It.
AR
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.