Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Speeding on motorway
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
My husband was stopped doing 109mph on the motorway and has now received his court summons he is pleading guilty by post and not planning on attending, on his statement of means form does he have to declare my earnings?

Section 4 of the form MC100 statement of means asks for partner's income, so he does have to. Provided he has his own income however, your income is unlikely to be taken into account.

At that speed the court will certainly be considering disqualification, which will not normally happen in his absence, so if he sends in a form pleading guilty, what will happen is that the court will adjourn the case to another day when he will be required to attend in person.
A short ban is likely - they will almost certainly request his presence.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.