Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pennine Acute & APCOA
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
emanresu
Anyone close that can give them some help.

http://www.unisonpennine.org.uk/media/pdf/...ingBulletin.pdf

I would have thought the underlying contract could be available. Revenue sharing might also be an avenue worth investigating.
SchoolRunMum
Wasn't there a detailed thread on MSE about NHS Parking contracts recently, with FOI outcomes?
Jlc
£20 - that's almost reasonable. Pauses, slaps self.
sloopyj
Glad Unison are on to this.

I tried going to the parking office as the Unison flyer suggests, and was told there was nothing they could do about it.....I don't know who they're employed by.

Funny the Trust not wanting to get involved either, paying for a parking permit comes out of the salary.
JP1978
APCOA look after a Staffordshire hospital car park.

Unsure on who sets the tariff but it looks like its been designed for maximum profit. Certainly when I was visiting there I had to pay £2 for 4 hours ( that was the minimum) yet visiting is generally only 2 hours.

There is an afternoon visiting and an evening visiting and the four hours won't even stretch from the start of the afternoon to the end of the evening visiting.

So potentially, that's £28 a week to visit a relative, that could in many circumstances rely on family visiting for support.

axeman
robbing gits, it used to be £15, over there tomorrow, will take some pics of the signage
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.