Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scottish police parking ticket
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Rab P
Evening folks. Got a question someone may be able to help with. I was issued a parking ticket by my local force for parking on double yellows on my street, however they are still using old ticket books entitled with the old force name (Dumfries and Galloway constabulary) instead of the proper title Police Scotland as there are no divisions any more after the amalgamation. Does this mean they have invalidated the ticket as soon as it was issued as Dumfries and Galloway constabulary no longer exist.

Any one shed any light?
StuartBu
A similar q was asked a few weeks ago and the answer was "No"
NormanS
QUOTE (Rab P @ Mon, 24 Jun 2013 - 19:10) *
Evening folks. Got a question someone may be able to help with. I was issued a parking ticket by my local force for parking on double yellows on my street, however they are still using old ticket books entitled with the old force name (Dumfries and Galloway constabulary) instead of the proper title Police Scotland as there are no divisions any more after the amalgamation. Does this mean they have invalidated the ticket as soon as it was issued as Dumfries and Galloway constabulary no longer exist.

Any one shed any light?

Rab,

I would like to have a chat with you about what happened with the parking ticket.
Could you give me a ring on 01413093228

Regards
Norman
Rab P
Mate youve only been on the forum for a matter of hours i wont be phoning any number. If you would like to chat pm me and we will go from there.
StuartBu
QUOTE (Rab P @ Wed, 26 Jun 2013 - 16:13) *
Mate youve only been on the forum for a matter of hours i wont be phoning any number. If you would like to chat pm me and we will go from there.

Says he with 2 posts biggrin.gif ....perhaps you should Google the Tel Number or perhaps you have already ..:-)
Rab P
Yeah my bad should have googled it first lol. Thought it was one of those premium line telephone scam things, but iv spoke to him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.