Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Penalty Charge Notice
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
sham323
Hi All

This is my first time on this forum. I hope you can help.

I have been served PCN. The reason for the ticket was that my car was parked on my drive. However one of my wheels was on a low rise pavement.

I was not blocking any other cars or traffic going through. The road is a small cul de sac and does not have any major traffic flow or people coming through it.

I Have normally park my car like this for last 20 years and have never had any problems this is the first time.

Thanks for the help

Sham
southpaw82
Is that all of the PCN?
sham323
Hi Yes

i have attached two attachments to the quote both front and back. That's all that i was given well all that was stuck on my screen.

Thanks
ford poplar
Any photo's taken by CEO or self at time?

How much of your vehicle protruded over your property line into pavement or the cross-over? Any GSV link?

Poss could claim de minimis, but you may have to take it all the way to ind adj and risk the full penalty.

sham323
Thanks. car had one wheel on the pavement.

Prob just pay it.
SchoolRunMum
Well I always think you may as well try an informal challenge as they will offer the discount again if they reject an early challenge received before day 14. Nowt to lose and sometimes we find if asked for photos and evidence in the form of a copy of the CEO's pocketbook notes, somehow Councils do sometimes cancel (perhaps because the CEO's notes & evidence weren't great).

You never know till you try and can still pay the discount if they reject.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.