Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tesco car park, parking eye
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
dilko
hi back again just to keep you up to date i have now received the next letter from parking eye this is from a debt recovery firm called debt recovery plus ltd. as anybody dealt with them as the address is a PO box in dukinfield. funny that they do not give out a full address. only a PO box.
well lets carry on i now have 14 days from the date of the letter to pay them £135.00 if full payment is not receive by then.

the matter will be passed to the landholders solicitor to commence county court proceeding.
do i still carry on and have no contract with them and wait till i receive court papers
i think i will wait and go to court i have a trump card but can not tell anybody about it

as i do not know if parking eye watch this web site and do not want them to get the heads up on me
when we go to court if and when i receive court papers i will come back and ask for so help to built
up my case. if you can help in anyway please let me know thanks dilko laugh.gif
hillcats
After the chain from DR+ then they use a different letterhead from another made up company called "Zenith Collections"
if you scroll down to see all the pictures after the Debt Recovery plus, they change their "hat" and send out Zenith Collection letters, but the small print on the Zenith letter states....

Zenith Collections trading name of Debt Recovery Plus Ltd -- So yet another scare tactic, just trying to make you believe another company might be chasing you now...

The first thread http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=78495 has a link to this one with the pictures - http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=75646
psimmons200
QUOTE (dilko @ Sat, 27 Apr 2013 - 15:39) *
the matter will be passed to the landholders solicitor to commence county court proceeding.

Good; Tesco's legal department have bigger fish to fry than chase non-existent debts from motorists.
DBC
Tesco may not even be the landowner. It could be owned by a large property group or a pension fund who are probably unaware that the supermarket have employed the PPC.
The Slithy Tove
QUOTE (DBC @ Sat, 27 Apr 2013 - 17:29) *
Tesco may not even be the landowner. It could be owned by a large property group or a pension fund who are probably unaware that the supermarket have employed the PPC.

Though in that scenario, Tesco, as leaseholders, will have rights to issue court proceedings anyway. Not that it makes any difference, really. It's all bluster.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.