Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parking Eye incorrectly using my Case as Evidence !
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
jpm321
HI All

It has come to my attention that PE are sending out letters to motorists, offer my recent case with NCP as a Evidence that their charges are not penalties.

So in order to clear this up (as they are clearly wrong and have only read the JUDGEMENT Transcript NOT the FULL HEARING Transcript

Here’s what happened

During the Hearing it was claimed the charges were penalties and the Judge heard how NCP reached the amount, however the amount they could justify came to £12.90 therefore anything other than that was unjustified.
The NCP Barrister then informed the Judge that the amount of the Counter claim would be reduced from £2750 to £900 ish in line with what was discussed. therefore only claiming the actual loss as any amount over the actual loss IS A PENALTY
Therefore PE you are wrong and if offering this up as evidence in any court case, any defending Solicitor or Litigant in person would be able to deal with this so called evidence

PE - OBTAIN AND READ THE FULL CASE TRANSCRIPT !!!!!!
ItchyCrakus
Surely Rachel would have checked the facts first before making such false statements. biggrin.gif

Maybe not. No Definitely not.
Ming Rider
They've quoted the 'Vine' case with me as well. However, it goes on to say that as the victim was in the throws of a medical ailment, she didn't see the signs at the time.
jpm321
QUOTE (Ming Rider @ Mon, 22 Apr 2013 - 10:51) *
They've quoted the 'Vine' case with me as well. However, it goes on to say that as the victim was in the throws of a medical ailment, she didn't see the signs at the time.

Well the in the VIne case the sign was blocked by a car, therefore could not be seen
bama
Mayhook clicky
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.