Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help, ignored notice from tcp!
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
Vixky
Hi all,

First post on any forum so may get this wrong,

So had a tcp parking notice back in November, as forgot to get a ticket! Don't know why as have shopped at the place before!

So took advice from friends and looked on forums and ignored the letters I received think it was two?

Today have received a debt recovery letter!!!!!! Guessing I'm one of the unlucky ones who they have followed up on?

Was just wondering if this the case? And now have to fork out 3 times the original amount mad.gif

Also they have changed the name from tcp to smart parking ltd?????

Jlc
A debt recovery letter. What debt?

No seriously, this is the standard threat chain. The 'debt recovery' lot have no powers whatsoever other than to send some threatening letters.

Due to the company name shenanigans this is extremely unlikely to go to court.
Vixky
Thanks, I'm a worrier ( if that's even the word lol) and thought this was the end of the line, was close to paying back in nov till I read all these forums!

So should I make any contact or do the same and simply ignore the letter? And it was debt recovery plus ltd?

I don't have any of the old letters and just need to put my mind at rest biggrin.gif

Thanks
Jlc
You've ignored thus far - no reason to break cover. You'll get several more scary letters - there's some links over at MSE which show the usual chain...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.