Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New parking zone on my home road
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
holmesdale
I have just been caught parking on a single yellow line outside my house. It seems the council have recently introduced a parking zone which has changed the operational hours of the yellow line. I don't know how recently, however, It can't be more than a couple of weeks. I believe they have complied with with correct signage. I have always parked on a single yellow on a saturday (which used to be allowable) when there has been no available spaces in the parking bays.

My question - is there any ground for appeal based on lack of warning of changes to hours of operation. I did not notice the new 'Parking Zone' signs at the end of my road. Given I have parked on the road daily for the last 8 months it did not occur to me to check whether the hours of operation had changed.
Irksome
Post up both sides of the PCN redacting only your details and the PCN number.
holmesdale
Find attached my PCN - I can confirm that all redacted information is correctClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.