Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tower Bridge cash trap,DESPERATE motorist needs ANY help,plz
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
BULLIT
Hi all

I have received a court summons, from the City of London, camera enforcement dept, for speeding over Tower Bridge. This was at 2.30am, on an empty road, with a hidden speed camera. The speed limit, was set at a ludicrously low, 20mph, I was "filmed" doing 41mph. I was with my longterm partner (for purposes of a Christine Hamilton defence) icon_wink.gif

offence: 18.09.05 Recvd NIP: 31/8/05 Current points: 8

Can anyone provide me with a definative plan of action? I have spent over 4 hours on this site and feel like my brain is going to explode!! sad.gif

I have considered the "Hamilton" ploy, seems to fit in well with my circumstances, namely, me and my g/f were in the car at the time of the "offence" and she is covered on my Certificate of Insurance.

I will be out of the country, from either this Thursday/Friday for over a week. The letter of notification, was sent out on the 31/08/05 and needs a reply from myself, within 28 days. I will be back in the UK, on the 25/09/05, which gives me only 3 days, to plot a suitable course of action.

As you can tell, from this message, I am becoming frustrated and exasperated, by this stressful episode! It is taking up all my time and affecting my sleep,relationship,appetite,etc. icon_cry.gif

Please,please,please, ANY help or advice, is greatly appreciatted. biggrin.gif

Many thanks in advance smile.gif  smile.gif
Bullit
jeffreyarcher
QUOTE (BULLIT)
I was with my longterm partner (for purposes of a Christine Hamilton defence) icon_wink.gif

I trust that you do not mean that she was only there for that purpose.

QUOTE (BULLIT)
Please,please,please, ANY help or advice, is greatly appreciatted. biggrin.gif

If so, don't even think about it.
In any case, SPECS takes forward facing photographs. icon_eek.gif
Insider
In any case, SPECS takes forward facing photographs.

Quite, but remember the quality at night will be crap. So don't expect too much help in identifying whether you or ur missus was driving.

P.S. We don't condone fibbing, and it gets ou a one way ticket to meet bubba. icon_eek.gif

Of course, In your haste you may have not made yourself very clear. icon_wink.gif
BULLIT
Good morning all

Just to clear up something, from my original posting. Myg/f was not with me in the car, at the time of the "offence", in relation to using the "Hamilton" defence.

My original posting, was made late at night and under strain/extreme tiredness/duress. icon_wink.gif

I only mentioned the "Hamilton" defence, after reading about it, on [b][size=12][size=18]another website and thought it made for an INTERESTING defence!!!

Hope this makes things, a little more clearer! smile.gif

All advice given, is HUGELY appreciated.

Thanks to one and all
Bullit

P.S. I have the photographic evidence and the picture is unclear. You can just about, make out the shadow of the driver, but you would not be confident, of naming the driver, from the picture.
The Rookie
To clarify, have you recieved a summons or a NIP asking you to ID the driver, from the sounds of it it is a NIP (the courts issue a summons not the SCP's) is it a company car, or your own, please read and reply to the Q's in the read this first sticky, and also read the unsure of driver sticky....I presume the offence date is 18/8 not 18/8?

Simon
Clear Skies
QUOTE (BULLIT)
Hope this makes things, a little more clearer! smile.gif

as clear as day.

if u use the hamilton defence, and u know your girlfriend was not in the car, then u are committing a really serious crime.. The punishment is a spell in jail, hence the reference to Bubba in a previous post.  For the sake of clarity , my understanding is Bubba  hangs around the shower room waiting for someone to drop the soap !   icon_eek.gif

u will find most people on this forum don't believe some level of speeding is very serious, and is a cash cow/job for the boyz. Certainly everyone dislikes the law being abused by the CPS.   Whereas almost all will not assist you commit perjury.

I  am pretty sure they will help you look out for the other loopholes, and suggest u start at square one as per earlier post.. then it will all fall together.

I hope this makes things a little  clearer for you to !  :)

rgds
BIll
BULLIT
Hi Simon

In my haste, to get advice, I ommited the following info:
1. Was the offence in England or Scotland:England (Tower Bridge)
2. The name of the Constabulary City of London
3. Date of the offence 18/08/05
4. Date of the NIP 31/08/05
5. Date you received the NIP It was posted to my parents address, as post has gone missing, where I currently reside (Shared house) so ALL important docs, I have sent there. Collected the NIP on the 10/09/05
6. Was the NIP addressed to you? Yes
7. Was the NIP sent by first class post, second class or recorded delivery? There is a frank mark, with the figure 29 on it. Normal postage (i.e. not RD or SD)
8. Are you the Registered Keeper of the vehicle concerned (is your name and address on the V5/V5C)? If not then what is your relationship with the vehicle? YES
9. Do you hold a UK or foreign driving licence. NO
10. How many current points do you have? 8

The "offence" took place on the 18/08 and not the 18/09/05!!! Well spotted. icon_redface.gif

Thanks

B
BULLIT
Evening all

I have just had a thought, regarding the envelope used to send me my NIP. The letter was typed on the 31/8/05 and the frank mark on the envelope, has the same date. How do I know for certain, that the letter was posted on the 31/08? Having previously used a franking machine, in a busy office, it is possible the letter missed the post on the 31/08 and "posted" the following day.

The reason I mention the date(s) is; If the letter was posted on the 1/9/05, the EARLIEST it could have reached me, would of been the 2/9/05, which is 15 days, afer the "offence" took place, thus rendering the NIP, invalid.

Is the above, a fair assessment? In addition, even if the letter was posted on the 31/08, there is no GUARANTEE, that it would reach me the following day, given the reputation, of the Royal snail, sorry Mail! It was not sent via Recorded or Special delivery, either.

The NIP was sent to my parents house, so I am unable to ascertain, the EXACT date, the NIP came through the letter box.

If any of this makes sense, please let me know ASAP.  :lol: If it doesn't, could someone PLEASE suggest what I should next.

Should I return the NIP, with a PACE letter attached? Or advise them, I am unable to remember, who was driving, etc?

I spoke to a solicitor this morning, who has overturned numerous NIP's, most notably, the Folly Bottom and the Wiltshire Camera Partnership press releases relating to this and another limit in Wylye.

When I mentioned the PACE letter, he advised that this had been flogged to death and would no longer work, ditto the "Hamilton" defence.

My hair has gone 3 shades of grey and my fingernails are down to nothing! icon_cry.gif

Could someone, anyone, send me their personal BEST course of action, ASAP.

As ever, all help, is highly appreciated. laugh.gif

Tnx
Bullit

P.S. If any one wishes to PM me, I would love the chance to speak with you, to discuss this over the phone. smile.gif I would of course call you, so there is no cost to you.  :D
patdavies
Should I return the NIP, with a PACE letter attached? Or advise them, I am unable to remember, who was driving, etc?
Use PACE, you have already told us that you were on your own, so pretending not to remember who was driving is a little disingenuous now.

I spoke to a solicitor this morning, who has overturned numerous NIP's, most notably, the Folly Bottom and the Wiltshire Camera Partnership press releases relating to this and another limit in Wylye.

When I mentioned the PACE letter, he advised that this had been flogged to death and would no longer work, ditto the "Hamilton" defence.

Read some of the posts here - your solicitor needs replacing.  In any event, you  don't overturn NIPs, you obtain aquittals in Court
firefly
Hi BULLIT,

1) The solicitor you spoke to is an eejit
2) Don't try and use the "Hamilton" defence if you know it was you that was driving.
3) Use the PACE statement

'Nuff said?
Clear Skies
QUOTE (BULLIT)

meet bubba  smile.gif

http://crookedcross.netfirms.com/big_man.jpg

rgds
Bill
bp
Hi Bullitt,

I've been summonsed for Tower Bridge too. My NIP had a caution written on it, which IF it is correct negates the PACE defence anyway.

Which solicitor are you using?

BP
peteturbo
Sorry, been away.  Bit rushed now.

I think that the 18 / 8 was when the signs were damaged southbound, but will have to check when i get home.

Another person MAY be running / investigating this defence.  There are several other defences on Tower Bridge which MAY be in effect, but cannot be commented on by me.

Does anyone else need to remind you NOT to commit perjury
BULLIT
Dear All

Had an encouraging call from a solicitor, who advised the following:

As the NIP was sent out on the 31/08/05, (Offence was on the 18/8/05), you have to receive the NIP, within 14 days, as advised on this forum.
He stated; the senders of the NIP, have to allow 2 days, for you to receive it. This would make the arrival date of the NIP, as the 2/9/05 and mean the NIP was out of date, as the period between the offence and receiving the NIP, would be 15 days, or should that read HAPPY DAYS laugh.gif  :D

He has agreed to write a letter to the City of London camera p/ship, on my behalf, stating the aforementioned facts/dates etc, for a reasonable fee (I'm more than happy to pay it!) of £50.

He also stated, the road set up, at Tower Bridge is illegal, as there is no traffic calming measure in place, a legal requirement and that the road sign, showing the figure of 20mph is also illegal, due to the black edging around the sign and the fact that, there is no mention at the bottom of the sign, of the following/similar phrase, " You are entering an enforcement zone".

Anyone who has received a NIP, from Tower Bridge, is well advised, to FIGHT it all the way. I am just relieved, that mine was sent to me outside the 14 day period! Champagne on ice laugh.gif

Good luck and best wishes, to EVERYONE connected to this site, keep fighting and your spirits up!

Bullit
patdavies
He also stated, the road set up, at Tower Bridge is illegal, as there is no traffic calming measure in place, a legal requirement and that the road sign, showing the figure of 20mph is also illegal, due to the black edging around the sign and the fact that, there is no mention at the bottom of the sign, of the following/similar phrase, " You are entering an enforcement zone".
I fear that your solicitor fails to understand the difference between a 20 mph limit and a 20 mph zone.  Traffic calming measures are only required in a 20 mph zone and they must be no more than 100 metres apart (no point on the highway may be more than 50m from such a measure).  A 20 mph limit is differently enacted and only requires the correct signage.

As the NIP was sent out on the 31/08/05, (Offence was on the 18/8/05), you have to receive the NIP, within 14 days, as advised on this forum.
He stated; the senders of the NIP, have to allow 2 days, for you to receive it. This would make the arrival date of the NIP, as the 2/9/05 and mean the NIP was out of date, as the period between the offence and receiving the NIP, would be 15 days, or should that read HAPPY DAYS Laughing  Very Happy

I further fear that he may well be wrong about the NIP being out of time (and,  anyway, you must still comply with the S172 request).  AFAIK, the date of the alleged offence is not counted.  Therefore, 19th August plus 14 days is 2nd September.  A NIP dated 31st August is easily inside this time limit.

He has agreed to write a letter to the City of London camera p/ship, on my behalf, stating the aforementioned facts/dates etc, for a reasonable fee (I'm more than happy to pay it!) of £50.

Money for old rope really.  Surely even he will realise that this sort of defence (even if valid) needs to be tested in Court and that a letter to the scameras is just a quick way to relieve you of £50
peteturbo
I fear I am with Pat on this one.

However there are defences maybe in progress, maybe the black border one, and I wouldnt be depressed.

edit; 'hold on, If the S172 request has a caution, doncha just say thanks very much, RTS accepted?'  when they ask again; sorry s172 only allows for the question to be put once.  I fear this is entrapment officer?'

Dear sir, I am in receipt of your notice of intended prosecution.  Accompanying this is an S172 request asking for driver details but advising me of my right to silence.  Since you thereby show your intention to use my answer against me in a court of law, I stand by my RTS as advised by you.

or am i way out of date on this subject?
JT
Bullitt, from everything you've said so far the NIP is in date and correctly served, so there is zero chance of mounting a successful defence along those lines.

The business about the "caution" sounds interesting however. Is there any chance you could scan and post the documentation you have received, with any identifying info obscured of course.

I agree with the others that your solicitor sounds like he is doing you no favours at all. At this stage I would advise that you keep your head down and remember that in any case you have 28 days from the date of the NIP to respond to it, use that time wisely to be absolutely sure of what your plan is.
andy_foster
Does it look anything like this one?
peteturbo
Bullit;

Andys link is a good one,  read the whole thread.

I think its imperative you post up your nip.  Tamara d's concluding remark was; if you've been offered the right to remain silent - take it.

Its a bit frustrating that the conclusion to that thread was / is unknown.

NB.  Your solicitor hasn't found any friends here.  But then he's the pro, what do we know? icon_wink.gif  Mind you, at least we appear able to count.
BULLIT
Hi Andy/Pete/SS

Many thanks for your advice. The scanned NIP, is identical to the one I received. :x

Sorry to keep repeating myself, but I am still certain, the NIP, is out of date, as per previous posting(s) Can someone give me a definative answer, one way or the other? icon_redface.gif I DID NOT receive the NIP, within 14 days of the "alleged offence". In addition, a 1st class stamp costs 30p, as my envelope had a "Frank" mark, of 29p. Does this strengthen my cause?

To recap, what do you suggest, as my best course of action? Attach a PACE letter to the NIP and complete the S172, stating I was the driver and then wait for their response?

It seems to be a very popular bridge, rolleyes.gif  looking at the numerous postings on this forum! icon_wink.gif

Thanks, as always to EVERYONE, connected with this site.

Bullit
andy_foster
QUOTE (BULLIT)
Sorry to keep repeating myself, but I am still certain, the NIP, is out of date, as per previous posting(s) Can someone give me a definative answer, one way or the other? icon_redface.gif I DID NOT receive the NIP, within 14 days of the "alleged offence". In addition, a 1st class stamp costs 30p, as my envelope had a "Frank" mark, of 29p. Does this strengthen my cause?

If the 14 day requirement can be strictly interpreted - the alleged offence 0230hrs 18/08/2005, NIP issued 31/08/2005 - couldn't have arrived before 1st post 01/09/2005 Exactly 14 days after offence is 0230hrs 01/09/2005 - still no NIP at that time.

29p is the franked rate for first class post.

QUOTE (BULLIT)
To recap, what do you suggest, as my best course of action? Attach a PACE letter to the NIP and complete the S172, stating I was the driver and then wait for their response?

The Met seem to understand PACE, so the PACE statement seems to have a good chance of having the case dropped, but I wouldn't be able to resist the caution/RTS angle. Then there's the possible late NIP issue.
jeffreyarcher
QUOTE (andy_foster)
If the 14 day requirement can be strictly interpreted - the alleged offence 0230hrs 18/08/2005, NIP issued 31/08/2005 - couldn't have arrived before 1st post 01/09/2005 Exactly 14 days after offence is 0230hrs 01/09/2005 - still no NIP at that time.

I don't think that the 14 days can be strictly interpreted, by which I understand you to mean 14 X 24 = 336 hours.
I'm sure that there is case law to the effect that the day of the offence is not counted in computing the 14 days.
Following from that, logic says that delivery any time on day 14 suffices.
Clearly, if the 'normal course of post' for first class mail is 1 day, the NIP has been served on time until the contrary is proved.
The solicitor's point about 2 days being the figure is interesting.
Some time go, I read somewhere (don't know where) that there's something in the Magistrates' Court Rules about service being assumed to be two days for first class post.
It was a while ago, and there weren't so many knowledgable people about then wink.gif, so I wasn't able to check up. In any case, it was the only reference that I had ever seen to that assertion.
However, it appears that there my be something in it.
JT
QUOTE (jeffreyarcher)
QUOTE (andy_foster)

I don't think that the 14 days can be strictly interpreted, by which I understand you to mean 14 X 24 = 336 hours.

I think the way the court would look at it is that if it took less than 15 days it must have taken 14!
BULLIT
duplicate
BULLIT
Hi all

Back from Italy, relaxed and ready to roll! laugh.gif My 28 days, to reply to my NIP, expire this Weds. I have been advised on here, of various "defenses" and now require clarification, as to my best course of action:

1) Attach a PACE letter and return
2) Query that the NIP, is "out of date"
3) As I have been given a caution, keep to a vow of silence, as previously suggested.

I need to send my NIP off tomorrow, at the latest and will be enormously grateful, for any advice given.

Many thanks in advance laugh.gif

Bullit

P.S. If the PACE letter is the best action, could someone kindly send me a copy/example letter, so I can ammend accordingly. biggrin.gif  :D
andy_foster
If the NIP is out of time, and I don't think it is, that wouldn't have any bearing on your requirement under s.172 to provide the requested information.

It is possible that the caution included in the request negates the requirement to provide the information, but I am not aware of this ever being tested in court.

Personally, I'd go for option 3, but there are no guarantees.
peteturbo
I can now see the solicitors point about posting date, but surely that is only to prove you didnt receive it in time.  Since you DID receive it in time, it hardly counts.

Option three, but its relatively untested and would entail potentially a lot of work for you.  Be an interesting fight though.
BULLIT
Hi all

Hope you are well. I spoke with the solicitor earlier today and he reiterated, I could not be done for speeding, as the NIP was out of date. He also advised me, he had spoke to a lady at the Tower Bridge "Mafia", who agreed with him.

He has dictated a letter, to this effect, that his secretary will type, upon her return to the office. This will then be forwarded to the "Mafia". He stated, I will receive a letter from the "Mafia", giving me a "warning".

Having read similar threads on here, I have seen people issued with a Warning, telling them to be a good boy, when driving in the future, beawre of safe drivinglimits, etc, etc. icon_wink.gif

I will gladly take the warning and avoid Tower Bridge, like the proverbial plague! laugh.gif  The only time I will cross TB, will be on foot, SLOWLY!! laugh.gif

I still can't relax completely, as I can't believe, I have been so lucky, as to avoid 3 - 6 points, because the "Mafia", posted a simple letter out, late. Still, if they have been incompetant/lazy, I'm celebrating, big time!!

There is a court hearing, for the 30/09/05, for x2 other speeding cases, similar to mine, at TB. Anyone who is free on that day, why not pop along, if possible. Always good to discuss matters in person.

Good luck to one and all

John
peteturbo
well, good luck.

Where is the hearing?  Is it at the mags court just south of the bridge?

I could walk there and sit in for an hour or two.
hbztu
good luck to you guys in court tomorrow.  My trial is still a 2 weeks away.
bp
does anybody know how today's cases went?
peteturbo
Sorry I couldnt be there Bullit.
BULLIT
Hi All

I attended the court (City of London Mags Court, nxt to Bank Stn) as an observer, on another "victim" being harrassed by the Tower Bridge Mafia, for an "alleged" speeding infringement/offence.

The great David Somn, was defending and true to his word, his client's case was dismissed. There was no mention of the speed, or even if the driver was the defendant! icon_wink.gif

The case was dismissed purely on Legal technical grounds. The prosecutor (TB Mafia) had served a letter on the defendant (unsure what type) less than 14 days before todays court case, etc, etc.

Mr Somn had a quick private chat with the prosecution, outside of the court and upon return, surprise surprise, the prosecution stated, "No evidence to be offered", or very similar. Case dismissed and costs were asked for and given!!!!

The people involved with Tower Bridge, really are not at the top of their game!!! Thank god they arent icon_wink.gif  :wink:  :wink: Don't want to air my true feeling about them, on this open site. smile.gif

He has reiterated again, I WILL not be prosecuted for my "alleged" speeding offence and am awaiting a letter from the Tower Bridge "Mafia", to this effect.

If ANY one has been "Filmed" speeding over TB, Mr D Somn is THE man for you,

Good Luck to everyone and keep fighting!!!

Bullit

P.S. Does anyone have experience, in overturning Parking Tickets?! laugh.gif  :lol:
peteturbo
v. interesting.  I'm well sorry i couldnt make it.  If you go again let me know please.
Clear Skies
apprntly this is all rumbling on and richard  rmb consulting (one of the good guys smile.gif )  sent this message..

can anyone help if so plse  do as requested.

Pm me u have done so, then I can forget it ta  ...

rgds
bill

Could you ask those 'pinged' at Tower Bridge if they can fax or copy
you a summons, they can de-personalise it if they wish.

I am working on the report this weekend and I need to see the document
which the brief hasn't included within his bundle.

He doesn't work Mondays so that puts me back a couple of days.

They can fax copies direct to me if they want, it would save the go between system, and, if any got copies of the TRO that would be helpful until mine  arrives.

Fax:        0871 2215343

jeffreyarcher
QUOTE (BULLITT)
P.S. Does anyone have experience, in overturning Parking Tickets?!

Usually the TSRGDs 2002 and Davies v Heatley and McLeod v Hamilton are the requred weapons.
However, in London, several different sets of regulations (instead of the TSRGDs) have applied over the years, so tying down which regulations applied at the time, and getting a copy of them, may be a problem. That said, the appropriate council may be able to help. rolleyes.gif
BULLIT
Well, I told you all! biggrin.gif The great and wonderful, Mr D Somn has succeeded in having my speeding ticket/charge dropped. Had the official letter, from the Tower Bridge "Mafia", stating they will not be proceeding with their case against me!! biggrin.gif  :D  :D

As he stated, the NIP I received, was served "out of time". Thank god, I didn't listen to all the doubting Thomas's on here and specifically, the x2 solicitors, advised on this forum, who catergorically stated, I had no chance of succeeding, with the "out of time" defence. Thanks for nothing and maybe you should retrain, as circus clowns! biggrin.gif  :D

To reiterate, if ANYONE has received a NIP, from the lovely people connected with Tower Bridge, contact Mr David Somn, ASAP. I am not saying he will get everyone "off", but he is sure as hell better, than some of the other "incompetant" solicitors about.

Good luck to everyone on here and keep your spirits up! laugh.gif

John AKA Bullit
firefly
Congratulations!

As one of the "Doubting Thomas" club, I'm intrigued as to how a NIP posted by first-class mail on the 13th day can be "out-of-time"?  Did your solicitor share the wisdom?  It could be the scammers folded after a well written letter from a solicitor's firm showing impressive headed notepaper... icon_eek.gif

I can think of no other reason.
BULLIT
As I am tired of saying ohmy.gif  it may of been posted on the 13th day, but you have to allow 2 days for a 1st class letter to arrive. This means the letter could of arrived on the 15th day, after the alleged offence.

I use the word "could", very carefully. If the lovely delectable people at T/B, had sent the NIP, via SD or RD, I would not of had a leg to stand on! icon_cry.gif  However, they did not and I will be eternally grateful.

The people who run this particular "scameraship", could of been made by Jim Henson  :wink:  :wink:

Enough said

Good luck to one and all

B
jeffreyarcher
QUOTE (BULLIT)
As I am tired of saying ohmy.gif  it may of been posted on the 13th day, but you have to allow 2 days for a 1st class letter to arrive.

You may well be tired of saying it, but you have never actually answered the question. What is the authority for that assertion?
One cannot cite BULLIT on Pepipoo (2005) as authority in court.
I previously mentioned about the MCRs, however I have never found anything. Did you see the letter the solicitor wrote? If so, did he cite any cases?
peteturbo
Its wonderful news, but my take is that there is a trusting relationship between the clerks, mags and solicitors in this particular court.

There is no way, IMHO, that if posted on 13th day, put witness on stand ask; what day did you receive it '14th' would not prove service.

If i was a mag, postage on the 13th would be sufficient to require rebuttal, afetr all, it is not in itself incriminating.

Or; Posted on 13th, please take stand; No.  Service assumed.  Appeal.  Appeal rejected mag found correctly that provided post within time to arive within 14 days possible, rebuttal on stand required.

Conclusion;  On TB, contact this wondeful solicitor and relax.

Elsewhere; dont rely on it.
Lance
N v T could be read as requiring 2 days to be allowed.
Mr. Barker's argument is and must be that that amendment enables the prosecution, when serving by post, to have another day or perhaps even another two days longer than if they had effected personal service, because on his submissions it would be open to the prosecution to post a letter one minute before midnight on the 14th day. That clearly would mean that, in the ordinary course of post, the addressee would not receive it until the 15th or even the 16th day.
However, I would interpret it as meaning that if it is posted on the 13th day in time for it to arrive on the 14th, and it does so, it is served.
jeffreyarcher
QUOTE (Lance)
N v T could be read as requiring 2 days to be allowed.

Don't think so.
He is alluding to the police posting the notice one minute minute before midnight on day 14.
QUOTE (Lance)
Mr. Barker's argument is and must be that that amendment enables the prosecution, when serving by post, to have another day or perhaps even another two days longer than if they had effected personal service, because on his submissions it would be open to the prosecution to post a letter one minute before midnight on the 14th day. That clearly would mean that, in the ordinary course of post, the addressee would not receive it until the 15th or even the 16th day.
BULLIT
Happy belated Easter greetings to all the lovely people on here. I was just reading through some of the old success stories and I cam(e) biggrin.gif (You see what I did there) across my old Tower Bridge scenario. I can't belive how long ago it was and the amount of stress this episdoe caused me.

I have been back to the "scene of the crime", but thankfully, I was using the cheapest method of transport in London, namely...WALKING!!!

Once again, there are some amazing and friendly people still posting on here. You are credit to this site.

Best Wishes
John AKA Bullit

P.S. Type JP Hayes into youtube!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.