Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCN for parking in (disused) Club Car space
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Dermott
Hi all,

I received a ticket for being parked in a 'club car' space run by Street/ Zip car. I wanted to know if I would get this cancelled for any of the following reason (or any you can think of!);

1) This club car space has not been used for over a year. I called the company and they have no car their anymore and do not plan on putting one there.

Edit- try have not comfied to me that following the zip car street car merged this space was not taken up due to lack of usage. They also said that the "permit to use this space expired on 03/05/12" It is not a space they can in the future, or anyone else it seems.

2) The back two wheels were only just inside the space, there was plenty of room for the non existent club car to park.

3) I was parked there for 5 minutes while shopping. (Ive seen people park there for days without a ticket and Traffic Wardens pass by)

4) Should it not be the private company, Zipcar, who issue tickets I'm such a place not the local council?

Thanks in advance for any advice or damnation!
makara
Scan (or photograph) and post up ALL sides of the Ticket (and/or any other paperwork received)

- edit out your personal details and your car reg. and the Ticket number (from the SCANNED version ONLY - do NOT amend anything on the original hard-copy PCN or other original paperwork!) before uploading.
Dermott
I couldn't upload the photos as the files were too large.

Was more wondering about point 1 to be honest as the Car Club no longer can use this space so how can be enforceable?
EDW
QUOTE (Dermott @ Sat, 3 Nov 2012 - 16:31) *
I couldn't upload the photos as the files were too large.

Was more wondering about point 1 to be honest as the Car Club no longer can use this space so how can be enforceable?

No, the traffic Order is what counts.
bama
posting pics
http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?autoco...ticle&id=16
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.