Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ticketed by armtrac
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
scottyw
Hi all, I was visiting family who rent an apartment which has allocated parking bays for each apartment and there is also visitors parking spaces, which I parked in. I even left a note on the dashboard saying where I was visiting. Within an hour or so, Armtrac were on site and issuing me with a ticket saying that I did not have a valid permit!! My family (the tenants) had no idea that a permit was required by visitors, the letting agents had no idea either. There is no signage stating that you need a visitors permit anywhere in the parking area. I was having a slightly heated exchange with the lady from Armtrac from the balcony of the apartment that I was visiting, still no good! Does any one have an idea of where I stand on this. Any thoughts/ paths to follow would be greatly apreciated.
Gan
The answer's easy.

File the ticket and any letters you receive but completely ignore the company.

They're very well known here.

If you want to cost them £27 you can instead wait until they write to you and force them through the appeal process.

Either way you won't have to pay them a penny
fluff34567
armtrac are very well known on pepipoo and in cornwall.

they have joined forces with MBC - another well known company.

Dont worry you dont owe them anything - remember it is not a fine at all.... it is an invoice.

armtrac have gone to court twice over an un paid invoice and they lost badly both times.

as Gan said, if you want to cost them some money first wait until they send you a letter, then appeal to armtrac, they will reject the appeal, then you can appeal to POPLA - the invoice should have the details.

it will cost them £27.

either way you do not need to pay them or give them driver details....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.