Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parking in residents spot without permit (extenuating circumstance)
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
AlwaysConfused
Hi,

I don't think this has much chance of an appeal but I will explain now just in case. My girlfriend today had to go to some counselling as she has been very down recently. She was fine to drive but there was a lot of confusion regarding where she had to go which led to her being in a rush. As she arrived and parked up as there was no parking in the clinic (in the wrong spot it seems) she had something of a breakdown at the prospect of having to go and talk to someone. She did, and when she returned she had a council ticket for parking without a residents permit (normal duration allowed = 10 minutes, she was just under an hour).

I know this is highly unlikely to be a successful appeal, but figured I would ask just in case. Otherwise she'll get it reduced from £50 to £25 if she pays within 14 days. Thankfully whilst upset about this she seemed to cope with it ok.

Thanks for any advice.
Bluedart

You will need to post up both sides of the PCN, (cleaned of personal details) first before we can advance further to advise you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.