Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Given fpn for parking on dropped footway
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
astarmathsandphysics
I was given a fpn in Lambeth on 31st May for parking next to a dropped carriageway. I appealed and they received my letter on 12th June. I got a letter from Lambeth today 13th August telling me my appeal was rejected. See attached letter.
astarmathsandphysics
See also this clearer picture.
popeye2755
It's probably a good idea to scrub your personal details off that letter.
Gan
If you want any help you need to post up the original PCN, every page, with your personal details removed and your appeal letter

Without knowing the grounds for your appeal we can't tell if Lambeth have been unreasonable to reject them.

It's difficult to tell from the pictures how far the car was over-lapping the fully lowered section of the pavement, not just the sloping part.

This also needs moving to the council tickets forum where the experts will find it- it's a PCN not a police FPN
the ninja
what do you feel are your grounds for appeal?
Pete D
Consider yourself lucky. That was a blatant obstruction of a dropped kerb footway and your vehicle should have been towed and impounded at your cost. Pete D
glasgow_bhoy
QUOTE (Pete D @ Thu, 16 Aug 2012 - 09:41) *
Consider yourself lucky. That was a blatant obstruction of a dropped kerb footway and your vehicle should have been towed and impounded at your cost. Pete D

Constructive Pete. Real constructive.

Once this is in the council forum and you put up all the paperwork something may be found to be wrong with the ticket though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.