Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Might receive a waltham forest cctv council ticket
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
carbegin12
Hi,

Just needed some advice in advance of a ticket which I'll most likely get from waltham forest council.

I need to get a picture of the signs, and having read through some of these posts, some might be familiar of the walthamstow market pedestrian zone.

Having gone through a side road, there was no room for a 3 point turn (the road was very narrow with cars parked both sides but obviously now, should ahve at least tried), I made a very silly mistake in entering the pedestrian zone on a sunday around 4pm. I need to get a picture of the sign, but from what I understand no vehicle is allowed at all in the zone at all times, except certain ones for loading but I had driven through it straight.

Also, saw about 5 more cars also entering and driving through the zone, so assuming they'll get a ticket too.

So its certain I'll get a ticket, but are there any possible things I can think about in advance in order to appeal.
Hippocrates
If you receive a PCN, just post all of it up less details.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.