Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gravesham
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
fuel__2001
Missed the sign 642 at the roundabout with Thames way and Stonebridge Road. I parked approx 100m beyond the sign on Thames Way. I didnt pay attention as there were no road markings so assumed i was in the clear - obviously not!

This is where i parked https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Thames+Way...=12,195.12,,0,0

This is the PCN

I sent them an email asking for the usual items

a) photos of the contravention
b) CEO notes
c) Traffic order for the location

I got the standard automated email response, and then no correspondence until the NTO dropped through my letterbox

Ive used this piece of text before when ive got an NTO from the same LA

‘if your representation is successful, a notice of rejection will be issued’.
This is wrong and misleading, therefore unenforceable as it doesn’t contain the correct wording ‘this notice will be cancelled if one or more of the specified grounds is established’ which is a requirement under the current regulations

My argument is lacking meat and I need a little more than the text above. The other fact is i received no holding letter or the traffic order - which is strange.

Any help as always is much appreciated

bama
fettered TwOC (second tick box in the 'Grounds' section)
Hippocrates
1. Can't find your quoted text:- ‘if your representation is successful, a notice of rejection will be issued’.

2. TWOC ground states "such as " so, IMO, just satisfies.

3. http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2007/34...ulation/19/made

2(g) states "will" rather than "may"

4. "within 28 days" adds another day.

5. They failed to provide valid and reasonable information as requested. P.I.
fuel__2001
QUOTE (Hippocrates @ Thu, 28 Jun 2012 - 00:13) *
1. Can't find your quoted text:- ‘if your representation is successful, a notice of rejection will be issued’.

I stand corrected, you have a keen eye and i really should pay close attention - thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.