Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCN / NTO only in post (TFL)..
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Zwypl
Hi,

My friend saw a CEO near his car, he quickly got in and drove off before the could write the PCN, as there were two of them one caught a few images of the car that was situated on the pavement and the tax disc, but those are only available online and not on the PCN/ NTO as attached. It looks like TFL have a special form for these cases.

Can anyone advise me on the validity of this PCN please.

As it is on the pavement so they should have applied "footway parking" but I believe it also considered part of RR as it was before the garden / building line.

Click to view attachment
SchoolRunMum
Hmmm...not sure about this one, can't see much scope for appeal unless they have messed up the wording of the PCN - I can't see anything though.

You should get some responses soon...it being the long Bank Hol I suspect everyone is out in the rain or sleeping off the partying!
Bruno
QUOTE (Zwypl @ Mon, 4 Jun 2012 - 13:18) *
Hi,

My friend saw a CEO near his car, he quickly got in and drove off before the could write the PCN, as there were two of them one caught a few images of the car that was situated on the pavement and the tax disc, but those are only available online and not on the PCN/ NTO as attached. It looks like TFL have a special form for these cases.

Can anyone advise me on the validity of this PCN please.

As it is on the pavement so they should have applied "footway parking" but I believe it also considered part of RR as it was before the garden / building line.

Click to view attachment

You need to blank your details from the ticket.
mashkiach
Look closely as to what time the photos have been taken. If they are some time before the ticket (even a couple of minutes) you claim that the ticket had not yet been even started by the time you drove off. In fact it is more than likely that you had not even been at this location at the time given.

In best of times I find that the location given as Stamford hill (hackney) very vague.

Zwypl
Update: TFL backed out probably due to a technical error as they took off the discount before the time stated on the NoR.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.