Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Irish M50 Toll fine through EPC plc UK
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Richard8787
I have recently received demands from EPC plc (Euro Parking Collection plc, London) for payment of Irish M50 road tolls (11 Euros) and penalties (115 Euros) from when I used my UK registered vehicle on the M50 this spring. Apparently Eflow have provided EPCplc with my details via DVLA I assume. I have read all posts on the initial thread and wonder as they are dated if anyone has any up to date advice / feedback for me on how to deal with this. Should I just ignore EPC plc ??

Any information would be much appreciated, Richard
jobo
the last i read they were( deliberately ) misquoting eu law to suggest there was an automatic right of recovery through the uk courts and there isnt( wasnt) any such, so unless something has change you will be safe to ignore it
Glacier2
100% safe to ignore. Eflow did not get your details at all. EPC bought them for £2.50 same as any PPC.
gas man
long walk. short pier.
Sleepy Dwarf
Hi

Did you pay it? I've just received one!
emanresu
SD you should get your own thread but EPC are a straight forward Debt Collector - with no power to do anything other than write to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.