Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: disabled parking bay
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
richy g
Hello again all
Just received a FPN for parking in a on street disabled parking bay although i had my blue badge displayed, when i challenged the Community support officer who issued the ticket he stated that the reason the ticket was issued was because i had exceeded the three hour time limit and not displayed my clock.

I have been parking in the same bay for 2 years and have never displayed my clock because according to the blue badge scheme booklet i have, there is no time limit on parking in on street disabled parking bays unless the sign states otherwise.

the sign on this paticular bay does not state any time limits, however the CSO has ignored my protestations and states i need to pay the fine.

any clarification on this matter would be most appreciated as i do not plan to pay the FPN unless really neccessary.
Huff&Puff
I'm certain that you are correct and that he was wrong. The 3 hour limit only applies to yellow lines and bays where there is an explicit time limit.
Hotel Oscar 87
This needs to be moved to the "Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices" forum.
dawmdt
QUOTE (Hotel Oscar 87 @ Wed, 11 Apr 2012 - 17:15) *
This needs to be moved to the "Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices" forum.

CSO issued FPN, is this not the same as a police FPN? Doesn't seem to be a council CEO involved...
The Rookie
Sounds like a Police FPN issuesd by one of those [sarcasm] well trained [/sarcasm] PCSO's.

Return the FPN with the opting for court box marked.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.