Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: nip 2 different speeds?
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
jasonbbb
hi all, got a nip for speeding last week, im 99.9% certain it was for doing 39 in a 30 zone, sent it back naming the driver (my wife) today i got another nip in my wifes name and as im reading it it says doing 41 in a 30 zone, i phoned my wife to clarify what the orrigonal one was for and she said it was doing 39,
my question is how can i find out as i sent the first one back? and has anyone ever had this before?
thanks
Pete D
Ring them and ask for clarification. Pete D
BaggieBoy
Two different offences?
Kickaha
QUOTE (BaggieBoy @ Fri, 27 Jan 2012 - 15:29) *
Two different offences?

Then the OP would have had 2 NIPs as the keeper.
Jlc
QUOTE (jasonbbb @ Fri, 27 Jan 2012 - 14:51) *
hi all, got a nip for speeding last week, im 99.9% certain it was for doing 39 in a 30 zone, sent it back naming the driver (my wife) today i got another nip in my wifes name and as im reading it it says doing 41 in a 30 zone, i phoned my wife to clarify what the orrigonal one was for and she said it was doing 39,
my question is how can i find out as i sent the first one back? and has anyone ever had this before?
thanks

Worth chasing as 39 will probably get a SAC and 41 probably won't...
odom
QUOTE (Jlc @ Fri, 27 Jan 2012 - 15:54) *
thanks

National schemes allow up to 42mph.
Jlc
QUOTE (odom @ Fri, 27 Jan 2012 - 16:06) *
QUOTE (Jlc @ Fri, 27 Jan 2012 - 15:54) *
thanks

National schemes allow up to 42mph.

10% + 6? SAC
Aretnap
QUOTE (Jlc @ Fri, 27 Jan 2012 - 16:10) *
10% + 6? SAC

That page is seriously out of date. Most forces are now in the national scheme and offer them up to 10%+9. Clicky.
martinbiz
10% + 9 now
Jlc
Better rate of income wink.gif
Pete D
Most courses are not run by the police they are private companies. Pete D
Logician
True, but the police get a payment from them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.