Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: unsure of next steps..
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
rysmee
hi, i know there is alot of information about this subject on many posts, but i still dont know what to do next..so any advice would be great...

I yesterday opened the NIP, which was the first i have heard about the offence. It was dated 30/06/05, but had not opened until now as i dont live at home. Anyway.. the main point is that the date of offence is 05/02/05..Nearly 6 MONTHS ago.

There are two people insured on the car and i really dont know who was driving as it was a motorway trip, in which we took turns.

So my question is what do i do next? how do i go about asking for photo evidence so that   i can confrirm who was at the wheel? And have they left it too long to notify me?
Any help most appreciated!!!
DW190
Read This First
Orac
HeHe, keep going through the pile of letters, no second warning, no summons = good sign.

Be VERY careful what details you post though, even rough dates and locations could awaken a sleeping giant smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.