Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCN - Being in Bus Lane multiple occassions
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
justsmashit
Hi All,

I am wondering if any one can help me, I have recently received two different parking notices on different dates for entering the bus lane before it finishes to turn left. I wrongly assumed that I could drive through the bus stop markings (which is just before the bus lane ends). I am wondering if it is possible to pay only one fine, as two notices were sent to me at one time and had I known it was a contravention, I would have not done it on the second occasion. The council in question is Merton, and the road is upper green east, mitcham - camera offense.

These seems to be a new camera, as I have done this on previous occasions and have never received any notices.

Regards

Nathan
makara
Scan and post up all sides of the ticket (and any other paperwork received) - edit out your personal details and your car reg. and the PCN number (from the SCANNED version that is!) before uploading.
justsmashit
Hi,

Please find attached picture of both the incidents, hope that helps.

Regards

Nathan

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
SchoolRunMum
You must go and see both the videos, see what evidence they have (treat both separately with different notes taken when you view the videos). Maybe they have you in the bus lane just for a yard or so in one video - or both!

Here's another thread same as yours, my advice just given in post #9 applies to you as well:

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=67475

Only when you contact them you will need to do 2 separate letters each time, keep 2 files about these PCNs so you don't get their replies muddled at all and know what your deadlines are for each.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.