Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unmarked Parking Bay
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Eli68
Hello, I have parked my car on a road without parking bay markings only to find on my return a pcn on my windscreen.

I have noticed then a sign at the entrance of the road stating " Permit holders SB, parking only past this point Mon-Sat 8am-6.30pm" .

There are no other signs along the road and the sign has only been put there recently (about a week or so prior to the PCN).

There is only a double yellow line on the first 2-3 meters but apart from that, no other markings.

I have contested the PCN but they have not cancelled it stating on their letter

" According to the Civil Enforcement Officers notes the vehicle was booked for being parked without displaying a valid Permit in a Permit Parking Bay" .

There was no bay! Please advise.

Thank you.
SchoolRunMum
Show a pic of BOTH sides of the PCN and also a pic of the letter (just cover your name/addy, PCN number and car reg, leave ALL dates visible).

And a link to the place on GoogleStreetView if the 'bay' looks similar to how it looks now (I realise you say the restricted zone sign is new).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.