Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NTO help...
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Hi all newbie here so apologies if it's been covered before.

I recently parked in a council car park and reading the signage from my vehicle saw that the 1st half hour was free
in large enough font to read without my readers on.
As I left the car park to go to the 100 yards to the cash point the warden rounded the corner
and suffice to say within the 10 mins it took me to return, a ticket had been served.
On challenge she pointed to the smaller font in brackets stating a ticket must still be obtained which I hadn't seen.

Not wishing to bore you further, is there a reasonable time wardens are expected to wait before issuing a ticket
and does the photographic evidence need both time and date on it ?

2 appeals forwarded but rejected so far
SchoolRunMum
We are not bored - but we are not psychic enough to help much without pictures. See other threads, you need to show us all pages of your PCN please, plus a pic of those rejection letters and a copy of your appeal wording. Show us the photo evidence as well and a pic of the sign if you have one.

Wardens do not always have to allow a grace period but that does not mean we cannot find you other valid angles of appeal if you can show us your paperwork please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.