FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
Lotteryloser
1. Was the offence in England or Scotland  - England
2. The name of the Constabulary - Dorset
3. Date of the offence - 23/3/05
4. Date of the NIP - 6/4/5
5. Date you received the NIP - 8/4/5
6. Was the NIP addressed to you? - Yes
7. Was the NIP sent by first class post, second class or recorded delivery? - 1st
8. Are you the Registered Keeper of the vehicle concerned (is your name and address on the V5/V5C)? If not then what is your relationship with the vehicle? - No, company car / sole driver
9. Do you hold a UK or foreign driving licence. - Yes
10. How many current points do you have? - 0
11. Provide a description of events (if you know what happened) telling us as much about the incident as possible - some things that may seem trivial to you may be important, so don't leave anything out.  Please do not post personal details for obvious reasons. - Driving on A348 Ringwood Road (dual carriageway) from Poole towards Ringwood. Alledged 49mph in 40mph limit.  "allegation is supported by video &/Or photographic evidence", which I believe to be a fixed camera.

Just before original 28 days was up I sent in an incomplete form giving my licence no only, with a note saying that I had to post from airport as in a rush - which was true.  Got a followup dated 13/5/5 with a new form giving me 14 days to fill in items highlighted in yellow highlighter.

Followed PACE letter advice exactly including special delivery 12 days later.  

Have now received another NIP dated 28/5/5 - exactly the same except I have got a leaflet entitled "Dorset Safety Camera Partnership, Your Questions Answered."  I will upload this when I figure out how to do it as it also gives useful advice on ECHR and unsigned etc.  This gives me another 28 days, and I have just realised that is about up! So the question is now do I ignore or write and tell them that I have supplied this info already?

Thanks in anticipation.[/i]
Insider
I will upload this when I figure out how to do it as it also gives useful advice on ECHR and unsigned etc

No it doesn't it just gives out the same old scamerati bull$hite rolleyes.gif
andy_foster
QUOTE (Lotteryloser)
do I ignore ...?

That's the kiddie.
Lotteryloser
Thanks Insider, I must admit I didn't search for very long and didn't know just how up to date some of these so called help leaflets were!  :?

Thanks Andy, I thought that was the idea, but am grateful for the reassurance.  I will follow the advice of staying low and report on incoming! 8)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.