Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seat belt FPN offer
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
Frz1
I was driving along in my ford transit yesterday when I saw a local police panda car parked on a side street. it was raining heavily and visibility was very poor. once i passed the car it followed me and eventually pulled me over. There were two police officers who said i never had my seatbelt on. i had my seatbelt on however the officers said i didn't have it on when i passed them. i argued with them but it was no use and they gave me a conditional FPN. i am wandering if i should challenge this as i am in the right and don't understand how they could even see if i had my belt on. firstly i am at a much higher position than the officers, i don't have any rear windows, i was wearing dark clothing, and visibility was very poor and i was even finding it difficult to see the vehicle in front of me. i don't understand how the can see me as they were sitting in a side street.

can anyone please give me some advice?
jobo
they were prob on a get 20 no seat belt wearer today drive,

pay it, if you want a easy life or take it to court if you can afford to lose and end up paying say 200 quid
southpaw82
Why is the FPN conditional?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.