Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCN Help Please
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
barryflo
Hello

Last week I briefly went into a bus lane when I should'nt have and now I think I may have a PCN coming to me from Hackney council. The thing that is worrying me is what address do they send the PCN's to? The car I was driving is registered to me at my current address (which is the address on the cars log book and where the car tax renewal letters come to), however the address on my driving license is my previous address. I moved house 6 months ago and forgot to change my driving license address. So do they send the PCN to the address on your driving license or the address that the cars registered to ie the details on the cars log book and where the dvla send the road tax discs to?

Thanks you very much for your help on this and all the great work that this site does.

Thanks

Baz
bama
they use the info on the V5 as 'the person appearing to be the owner' carries the can
barryflo
Great. Thank you for your help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.