Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PENALTY CHARGE NOTICE TFL
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
meeliemoo
I'm new to this forum, I receieved a PCN today courtesy of TFL, I was parked in a bay on a red route stating no stopping between 7am-7pm except 20 mins loading unloading or 3hrs with a blue badge, my ticket says "STOPPED WHERE PROHIBITED (ON RED ROUTE OR CLEARWAY)" it doesn't state sec 46 like I've noticed on some other posts but it does state it was for 5 mins, I was about 11 or 12 mins in total, I have checked with my local councils rules of loading bays and they state that loading, unloading, dropping off or collecting can all be reasons for useing these bays, with this in mind I feel I'm not in the wrong, as I was dropping off collecting (this bay is outside a post office) I would really appreciate it if someone could let me know if I can make a representation against this and can I really be classed as being on a red route or clearway??
Thank you in advance for any response.
southpaw82
Show us ALL of the PCN.
clark_kent
QUOTE (meeliemoo @ Wed, 15 Jun 2011 - 21:21) *
I'm new to this forum, I receieved a PCN today courtesy of TFL, I was parked in a bay on a red route stating no stopping between 7am-7pm except 20 mins loading unloading or 3hrs with a blue badge, my ticket says "STOPPED WHERE PROHIBITED (ON RED ROUTE OR CLEARWAY)" it doesn't state sec 46 like I've noticed on some other posts but it does state it was for 5 mins, I was about 11 or 12 mins in total, I have checked with my local councils rules of loading bays and they state that loading, unloading, dropping off or collecting can all be reasons for useing these bays, with this in mind I feel I'm not in the wrong, as I was dropping off collecting (this bay is outside a post office) I would really appreciate it if someone could let me know if I can make a representation against this and can I really be classed as being on a red route or clearway??
Thank you in advance for any response.

Yes
meeliemoo
thank you for your reply, I cant show the PCN as I'm not to clever with a computer I can get my daughter to do it later, but it only says exactly as I already stated an I cant see I'm in the wrong the fine is £130. an I wasn't there longer than the allowed 20 mins.
meeliemoo
This is the PCN i recieved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.