Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCN - parking motorbike in resident bay
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
peavey
hello guys,

new here...

I recently received 2 PCN's on the same day for my motorbike, I was visiting my client office in central london and parked my motorbike between 2 cars in resident bay.

I was just utilising empty space between bays and received 2 PCN's

interestingly they managed to stick the second pcn in the same cover as the first even though they could see they have already issued me one.

I have appealed this immediately and i recently received a letter saying second PCN has been cancelled. But still have to pay for the first!!

I tried to explain them i wasn't taking up the whole parking lot and was just utilising the empty space but htey wouldn't understand....

anything you guys can suggest on this...

cheers,
PeaVey
Earl Purple
Motorcycle parking rules vary from one council to the next. Within Central London, i.e. the congestion charging zone, the only borough that allows motorcycles to park in residents bays is Hackney, but all of the others except Westminster provide free bays for motorcycles, and within Westminster there are off-street car-parks where motorcycles can currently park free.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.