Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Valid Parking ticket
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Sonny 123
Hi guys

I've just joined the forum as I've jus been stung for £70 by these guys and I'm so livid right now, could somebody plz tell me where I can find this polish guy and what he looks like as I would like to have a word with him, I parked outside the snooker club for 10 mins to go into the town hall and get hit with this, I would really like to speak to someone face to face as the stupid lady on the phone was totally useless, do we know where there office is as it only has po box adddress on the fine, any help and info would be much appreciated, many thanx
sonny.
Gan
QUOTE (Sonny 123 @ Mon, 21 Feb 2011 - 11:02) *
Hi guys

I've just joined the forum as I've jus been stung for £70 by these guys and I'm so livid right now, could somebody plz tell me where I can find this polish guy and what he looks like as I would like to have a word with him, I parked outside the snooker club for 10 mins to go into the town hall and get hit with this, I would really like to speak to someone face to face as the stupid lady on the phone was totally useless, do we know where there office is as it only has po box adddress on the fine, any help and info would be much appreciated, many thanx
sonny.

When you say "stung" do you mean that you paid a ticket without checking or have simply received one.

If you haven't already paid, then completely ignore it and any of the standard threatograms that may follow.
Norm de Plume
Yet another company failing to reveal their registered office and company number. Report to Companies House - they will have to amend all their stationery and notices.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.