Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: will i get a ticket ?
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
herman8r
parked my moped on a pavement outside mcdonalds,from inside i see a warden on a moped pull up on the otherside of the road,he started to cross the road with pen in hand might have wrote down my reg plate but by the time he got to my ped i was already on it and away,heard him say " you've got a ticket mate " but i didnt get a ticket put on my ped nor did he get anything else like a photo or tax disc info,will i get a ticket through the post ?
thanks
emanresu
Was it in London? Was it a council warden?
jamesabbott
if he had your number plate and it was a council warden then yes more then likely. you might be issued with a postal pcn.
herman8r
QUOTE (emanresu @ Sun, 23 Jan 2011 - 11:34) *
Was it in London? Was it a council warden?

it was in east london and the warden was on a moped

thanks for your reply's
Scaramouche
The guy said: "you've got a ticket, mate" Seemples. If and when you receive the reg 10 PCN, post it up for advice as he may not have had time to put all the required details on it. cool.gif Then, separately, you make a formal complaint to the council for the over-familiar manner in which he spoke to you. ninja.gif
herman8r
QUOTE (Scaramouche @ Sun, 23 Jan 2011 - 12:04) *
The guy said: "you've got a ticket, mate" Seemples. If and when you receive the reg 10 PCN, post it up for advice as he may not have had time to put all the required details on it. cool.gif Then, separately, you make a formal complaint to the council for the over-familiar manner in which he spoke to you. ninja.gif

the only thing he could have got is my reg and the colour of my bike,he didnt get the model or the cc of it unless he knows his mopeds and knew the model of it from sight,anyway thanks for the reply's ill post up if i do get one through the post,should it arrive within 2 weeks if i am getting one ?
Scaramouche
I would not like to say at this stage what it may contain or otherwise. As for 14 days:

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2007/3483/schedule/made
bama
which council ?
herman8r
QUOTE (bama @ Sun, 23 Jan 2011 - 14:58) *
which council ?

waltham forest council
bama
anyone know/recall if waltham forest do reg 10s ? (viz westminster)
dave-o
I've never seen one. Here's a bet hat the OP gets a NTO and appeals that successfully. Good old lazy CEOing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.