Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: steyne road acton
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
harsha
Hi

I have been issued with a PCN for driving in a bus lane on Stayne lane, acton. I am not familiar with this area at all and came out of a Morrisons car park, turned left and turned right at the traffic light and entered Steyne road without noticing any bus lane signs. Should I appeal and if yes, can someone kindly send me a format of how to appeal as this is the first time I would be doing something like this - in the past I have just paid up but getting fed up of all traffic restrictions. Many thanks.

Harsha
Mortimer
A quick read around the forum and a look at the Parking FAQs, Parking-related Frequently Asked Questions would tell you that we really need a bit more than that to work with. Generally starting with posting images of the PCN for us to look at and if possible, some pictures of the location in question.
Scaramouche
Agreed. See this thread: http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=53748&hl=
Octro26
Hi did you have any success with this I just got issued a PCN for the same bus lane. Cheers
bama
no chance of a reply

harsha Last Seen: Monday, 15th November 2010 - 14:06

was just a drive by
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.